8330S – Silver Conductive Epoxy Adhesive, Slow Cure/Extreme Conductivity
8330S is an electrically conductive, silver-filled two-part epoxy adhesive with a long working life. It is smooth, non-sagging, thixotropic, and bonds well to a wide variety of substrates.
It can be used as a solder replacement for bonding heat-sensitive electronic components, or for making conductive connections where soldering is not an option, such as when bonding to glass, soft metals, or plastics.
8330S is highly filled to maximize electrical conductivity. For a more economical version, use 8331S. For a shorter working life and room temperature cure, use 8330.
|Features and Benefits
- Resistivity of 0.0007 Ω·cm
- Thermal conductivity of 2.4 W/(m·K)
- 1:1 mix ratio
- Working life: 4 hours
- Cure time: 2 hours at 65 °C (149 °F)
- Good tensile strength
- High compressive strength
- Strong resistance to humidity, salt water, mild bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Shelf life: 3 years at room temperature
- RoHS 3 compliant
||18.7 g (0.66 oz)
||2 Syringe kit
||156 g (5.51 oz)
||2 Jar kit
||625 g (1.38 lb)
||2 Can kit