842AR-P – Silver Conductive Pen
This conductive pen can draw electrical circuits for prototyping, hobbies, or maker projects. It can also repair damaged circuits on keyboards, game controllers, remote controls, mixing boards, and PCBs. It can also make small connections in or between circuits, such as jumpers, through-holes, and bridges. As well, it can be used to increase the surface areas of contacts by painting the area around them.
This product is our best conductive pen. For applications where high conductivity is not required, the 838AR-P Carbon Conductive Pen and the 841AR-P Nickel Conductive Pen provide economical alternatives. This product is also available in liquid and aerosol formats.
Features & Benefits
- Creates durable, reliable, highly conductive traces
- Resistivity of 1.0 x 10-4 Ω·cm
- Typical trace width: 1.5–2.0 mm
- Dries in 1 minute at room temperature
- Superior corrosion resistance